Chapter 1
I had gotten a phone call from a bill collector one day. I was behind on all of my bills and didn't know what to do. I hardly had any money coming in and my mother was terribly ill. I sat and thought of ways I could try and get some money into the house. I found a job as a waitress in town and that was unfortunatly my only result.
I had to drop out of college because of money problems. I decided to save my money for something that I really, REALLY wanted. I decided to save my money for some Chris Brown Greet and Meet passes.
Me - "I can't wait till I get enough money to meet you Christopher."
I looked at his posters on my walls.
I worked really hard for the money that I earned. I had to put up with a lot of shitty people working as a waitress. While I dealt with these people, I just kept thinking to myself, "Just wait until the day you meet the love of your life." I came home one day and noticed that I had turn off notices. I read them and they said that if I did not pay the bills, I would get everything shut off. I finally had enough money saved up for the Chris Brown concert that I have been wanting to go to. I wasn't about to mess with that money to pay my bills, but I was desperate. I took the money that I had saved and spent it on my bills. I was so upset, I didn't know what to do. So, I decided to take a walk.
It was a nice LA night. Walking in the parks were quite dangerous so, I had to keep alert at all times.
I finally found a bench to sit on and think of what I could possibly do to meet the love of my life.
I thought of different ways but I knew that it would never happen. I just decided to pray.
Me - "Dear heavenly father, I pray that I will be able to meet the love of my life, Chris Brown."
Me - "I know you probably know he's the love of my life, that's why I'm asking.."
Me - "PLEASE let me find a way to meet him." "Amen."
I looked around the park and noticed it was empty. I looked at my watch and noticed it was a quarter to 11pm. I decided to walk home and get some rest. The next day, I got a text from one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world, Joey.
Joey - "Hey buddy, how's it going?"
Me - "Joeeeey!" "Ah, you know, the usual."
Joey - "Dang, that sucks."
Me - "Yeah I know.."
Joey - "Aw." "How's the money being saved up for Chris coming along?"
Me - "Horrible, I had to spend all the money I saved for him on the bills."
Joey - "Aww." "I'm so sorry to hear that buddy."
Me - "Well, I had to do what I had to do."
Me - "The bills have to get paid somehow."
Joey - "Dang." "How much money did you save?"
Me - "$500."
Joey - "Wow, that's great but, horrible in your situation.."
Me - "Tell me about it." "All I had to do was wait.."
Joey - "Don't worry buddy, God has a plan for you."
Me - "I know but, I wish it didn't take so long haha."
Joey - "I know." "It'll be worth the wait.."
Me - "That's true." "Thanks buddy."
Joey - "You're welcome."
I put my phone away and got ready to go to work. I arrived at work and noticed a lot of people were there today. I thought maybe I would get a lot of tips today so, I knew what I had to do. I decided to take the money I earned from tips and put it away for Chris's concert. I had been working for about 4 hours and I hit this table that left a big tip. I mean it was HUGE. They left $1,000. I wanted to fall over because I knew that money was going to go to Chris's concert fund. I stuck the money in my pocket and went on with the rest of my day.
I finally got home and put the money I had got from that tip and put it in Chris's concert fund jar.
I finally had enough money to go and all I had to do was wait to go to the Meet and Greet.
It was 10pm that night and I went to bed. I woke up the next day to find out that Chris would be having a
charity event for Animal Abuse on Saturday night. I decided to go there, and maybe try to meet him.
I knew it would never happen, me meeting Chris but you never know.
Sabrina - "Dude!" "Chris is going to be here in LA!" "Ahhh!"
Me - "I know!" "Imma try and meet him haha."
Sabrina - "No way!"
Me - "I'll try.." "I know it's just a charity event." "He'll probably be there for 5 minutes and be gone.."
Sabrina - "That's true.." "Good luck bestie!"
Me - "Thanks!" "Imma need it haha."
Work wasn't very interesting for me at all that week. All I could think about was meeting Chris, and if it would happen. I kept fantasizing about Saturday and what it could be like. I just kept imagining Chris, singing for the crowd, and maybe, just maybe, he would look at me for a split second while singing. That would be considered singing to me haha. That whole week went by so slow, I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted Saturday to come to me NOW. Meeting Chris hopefully, was a dream come true and to be waiting forever was so frustrating. Everything I did, I couldn't concentrate because all I could think about was the concert. Eventually, Friday rolled around and I planned everything so I wouldn't have to do anything but get ready on Saturday and leave to the concert.
No comments:
Post a Comment