Chapter 3
It was the next day and I still had my high about being with Chris the night before. I looked at my phone and went through my contacts.
When I saw his name sitting there, it made my world. I knew I wasn't dreaming. I actually had the love of my life's phone number. It was crazy! I went on the internet and noticed a lot of people hit me up on Facebook and on Twitter. I responded to everyone and then I went on twitter. I had over 3,000 followers. The last time I checked my twitter, I had a little over 1,000. I knew it was Team Breezy that followed me. I checked Chris's page to see if he had tweeted anything new. Tears formed in my eyes when I read this tweet.
Chris's Tweet - "I had a great time tonight at the charity event in LA." "I met a very special lady and I want yall to follow her."
Chris's Tweet - "Follow @KatBreezy !!!!!"
I fell over. I couldn't believe my eyes. I got back up and looked at my laptops screen again and rubbed my eyes. Chris ACTUALLY shouted me out like that. I couldn't believe it. I looked at my phone and noticed I had a few text messages.
Joey - "Hey buddy, what's up?"
Me - "Hey buddy, you will NEVER believe what happened to me last night!"
Ashley - "OH MY GOSH!" "You were at that party that Chris was at last night huh!"
Me - "It wasn't really a party but yeah I was, AHHHH!"
Sabrina - "WHAT THE FUCK!" "You met Chris and didn't tell me?!?!?"
Me - "I was so busy hanging out with him, I didn't wanna seem crazy and text you in front of him haha."
Joey - "What happened?"
Me - "I, I met Chris Brown last night!" "AHHHHH!!!!!"
Ashley - "OH MY GAWD!" "Give me details!" "Did you meet him?!"
Me - "Yes, I met him!" "It was great!" "He walked up to me and talked to me for a little bit, then did the concert."
Me - "He asked me if I was going to stick around after the show and I said yeah."
Me - "I was getting ready to leave because I didn't see him, then he ran up to me and we started talking!" "AHHH!"
Sabrina - "OH MY GOSH!" "What did you do last night for him to shout you out on twitter?!"
Me - "We were talking and then he asked if I was going to stick around after the show and I said yes."
Me - "I didn't see him after the show ended so I got ready to leave and he called me."
Me - "He ran up to me and we talked!" "AHHHH!"
Joey - "Oh wow!" "That's great!" "I'm so happy for you!" "You FINALLY met him haha."
Me - "Thank you buddy haha." "I know right!" "And the best part about it was that he asked for my number!" "Ahhh!"
Ashley - "AHHH!" "WHAT DID YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT?!?!"
Me - "We just talked and then he asked me for my number!" "It was amazing!" "He actually wanted my number!"
Sabrina - "OH MY FUCKING GOSH!" "What did yall talk about!"
Me - "We just started talking and he asked for my number!" "AHHHHH!!!!"
Joey - "What!" "That's freaking awesome buddy!" "I'm so happy for you!"
Me - "I know!" "AHH!" "Thank you!!"
Ashley - "HE ASKED FOR YOUR NUMBER?!" "AHHHHHH!!!!" "Congrats baby girl!"
Me - "Thank you!" "I know haha!" "It was amazing!" "I got his number too and then I asked he could follow me on twitter and he did!"
Me - "I saw him follow me with my own two eyes!"
Sabrina - "You are so fucking lucky!" "Did you get his number too?!?!" "How did he follow you on twitter?!?!"
Me - "Haha, I know!" "Yeah I got his number!" "I wanted to fall over when he gave me it." "I just asked him if he could follow me.."
Me - "And he did!" "He pulled out his iPad and went on twitter right in front of me haha."
Me - "Then he followed me!" "He said that I have a pretty dope BG too!"
Joey - "Haha you're welcome!" "Is he gonna call you or something?"
Me - "I hope so!" "He said that he hoped he would see me soon!"
Ashley - "That's amazing!" "I can't believe it!" "You FINALLY met him!" "Hahaha."
Me - "I can't believe it either!" "I know!" "AHH!"
Sabrina - "You are so lucky!" "You should ask him to follow me too!" "Haha"
Me - "Haha!" "I'll try to put the word in for you."
Joey - "You better text me if he calls you haha."
Me - "I'll freaking call you if he does hahaha."
Ashley - "Oh my gosh!" "Is he going to call you?"
Me - "I hope so!" "It would be so awesome!"
Sabrina - "You better put the word in for me hahaha."
Me - "I will haha."
Ashley - "It would be!" "You have to call me when he does!"
Me - "You already know haha."
Joey - "Haha!" "Cool!"
Me - "Haha."
Sabrina - "Thank you!" "AHHHH!"
Me - "Bahaha!" "I've got the power!" "Haha."
Sabrina - "Yeah you do!" "I'm so happy for you!"
Me - "Thank you!"
I put my phone away and got ready for work. I went to work with an additude that was amazing. My manager thought I was on drugs or something. He liked my new attitud and told me to keep up the good work. I went home and relaxed. I was sitting down watching TV when I noticed my cell phone was ringing. I looked at who it was and it said Chris. I was screaming so loud, then I remembered that I needed to answer the phone.
Me - "Hello?"
Chris - "Hi, Katrina?"
Me - "Yes.."
Chris - "Hi haha."
Me - "Hi Chris haha."
Chris - "How are you, gorgeous?"
Me - "I'm great, I just got off of work haha."
Chris - "That's cool haha." "I was thinking that maybe we should hang out.."
Me - "Yeah?" "When would you want to hang out?"
Chris - "Tonight?" "If you'd like.."
Me - "Of course!" "Where do you want to go?"
Chris - "I know this really cool arcade that we can go to.." "We can go there if you want haha."
I was so shocked that Chris asked me out. And to an arcade, how cute!
Me - "That sounds great!" "What time do you wanna meet up?"
Chris - "I can go pick you up sweetheart.."
Me - "Oh okay haha."
Chris - "Aight cool." "I'll pick you up at 8."
Me - "Okay haha."
Chris - "See you soon cutie.."
Me - "Likewise Chris.."
I hung up my phone and danced like a crazy person. I jumped up and down all crazy and jumped into the shower and got ready. By the time I knew it, it was 6:30pm so I still had time. I called Ashley right away.
Ashley - "AHH!" "Did he call you?!"
Me - "Yesss!!" "I'm going out with him tonight to the arcade!"
Ashley - "Oh how romantic haha!"
Me - "At least its something haha." "Maybe he's saving that for later.."
Ashley - "Oohh la la.."
Me - "Haha." "I gotta finish getting ready." "I thought I would call you to let you know haha."
Ashley - "AH!" "Haha go get ready you PIMP!" "Even Katbrown scores with the celebs.."
Me - "Haha I know right!" "Wish me luck!"
Ashley - "Good luck!"
I hung up the phone and called Joey.
Joey - "Did he call?!"
Me - "Yes!" "We are going out tonight!" "AHH!"
Joey - "That's great!" "Go get ready and tell me how it went haha."
Me - "Okay!"
I hung up my phone and looked at the time. It was 7:50pm. I still had time to call Sabrina.
Sabrina - "AHHHHH!"
Me - "What?" "Haha."
Sabrina - "Did he call you?!"
Me - "Yesss!" "I'm going out with him in a few minutes!" "We're going to the arcade!"
Sabrina - "How cool!" "I should go and stalk his ass!" "Bahaha!"
Me - "Haha!" "If you do, don't embarrass me haha."
Sabrina - "I'll stay behind the scenes and stalk." "I'll text you if I go."
Me - "You're serious aren't you?"
Sabrina - "Nigga, I have been waiting my whole life for this moment." "OF COURSE I'M SERIOUS!"
Me - "Bahaha!" "Have fun with your stalking haha."
Sabrina - "Oh I will haha."
Me - "Just don't get me in trouble haha."
Sabrina - "I won't haha."
I heard a knock at the door.
Me - "Oh my gosh, he's here!" "I gotta go!"
Sabrina - "AHHHHHH!" "Okay!" "Goooo!"
I rushed to the door and opened it. I saw Chris standing there with all of his swag. I had to take it in.
Chris - "You look very pretty.."
Me - "Thank you haha."
Chris - "Are you ready to go?"
Me - "Yes."
Chris - "Okay.. leggo."
I was wearing a really tight top so I think that's why Chris thought I was so pretty. But hey, I'll take it haha. I couldn't wait to see what the date was going to be like.
No comments:
Post a Comment