Sunday, April 24, 2011

Love.

Chapter 8 

As I was watching Chris walk up the driveway, I felt like someone had actually really liked me. He was trying which made me feel wanted. Then, he knocked on the door. I opened it and just looked at him with a blank stare.

Chris - "I brought this for you baby." "Can we talk?"

Me - "Thank you.." "And yeahh.."

I let him in and he sat down on the couch. Then he just looked at me with a cute but pathetic look on his face. I looked at him and sat down.

Chris - "What happened?"

Me - "You should know.."

Chris - "Actually I don't.." "Did I do something to offend you?"

Me - "Yeah you did.." "You called me a fucking whore." "Do I look like a whore to you?"

Chris - "What are you talking about?" "I never called you a whore!"

Me - "I know what I heard Chris." "Don't lie to me.."

Me - "Do you really think I'm a whore because we made out?" "Because in my book, I don't consider that as a whore."

Chris - "I'm lost.." "When did I call you a whore?"

Me - "When you were on the phone this morning." "I walked into the house after I left and heard you on the phone."

Me - "I heard you say whore and then my name.." "What the hell Chris?" "I could never hurt you that bad the way you did me."

Me - "I.."

Chris - "Baby.."

Me - "What?"

Chris - "You didn't hear the whole conversation did you?"

Me - "No.." "But I could have sworn you called me one.."

Chris - "I was on the phone with Tyga." "He told me that he knew this one chick that he wanted to set me up with."

Chris - "I said no way because that girl is a whore." "I have a girlfriend, Katrina."

Me - "Oh.." "I.." "I'm sorry Chris." "I misunderstood.."

Chris - "It's okay baby.." "I had no idea why you were so upset." "One minute you were fine and the next you were leaving.."

Chris - "I got scared because, you were really mad.." "I didn't know if I was ever going to see you again.."

Me - "Oh Chris.." "I am so sorry.." "I didn't know if I was ever going to see you again either.."

Chris - "Come here baby girl.."

He stood up and opened his arms for me to hug him. I got up and ran up to him and hugged him. Then I began to cry.

Me - "I'm so sorry Chris.."

Chris - "Shhh.." "It's okay baby.."

He rubbed my head and held me tight.

Chris - "I forgive you.."

Me - "I guess I should listen more.."

Chris - "That would help haha."

Me - "Haha."

Chris - "Aw baby.." "Your eyes are all swollen.."

Me - "I know.."

Chris - "Have you been crying all day?"

Me - "Yeahh.."

Chris - "Aw baby." "I'm sorry I made you cry all day.."

Chris - "I feel really bad sweetheart.."

Me - "It's okay." "I don't really know what to say." "I feel horrible.."

Chris - "So do I.." "I hate seeing you sad.." "Especially when I caused it."

Chris - "Katrina, you scared me to death today." "I thought I would never see you again."

Chris - "I know it's very early but, I'm in love with you." "You drive me nuts." "I was thinking about you all day today.."

Chris - "I didn't know what I did to make you so mad." "I had to talk to you." "I think about you all the time."

Me - "You, you love me?"

Chris - "Yeah.." "I do.."

Me - "Aw Chris." "I love you too!" "So much.."

I began to cry again.

Me - "You drove me crazy all day today too." "I was so mad at you, I didn't know what to do."

Me - "I didn't think I was ever going to see you again either." "I think about you 24/7 too." "Even since before I met you."

Me - "I wanted to call you but I was so mad at you." "I love you so much Chris."

Me - "Chris, I just want you to know that, I could care less about your fame or fortune." "I love you.."

Me - "Not the Chris Brown superstar." "The real you." "The one that I have been hanging out with the past couple of days."

Chris - "Wow.." "That's amazing." "I'm speechless."

Me - "That's how I feel.." "You drive me crazy.."

Me - "When you look into my eyes, I want to scream at the top of my lungs."

Me - "When you kiss me.." "I freak out." "When you hug me, I fall deeper in love with you."

Chris - "Dang.." "That's so sweet."

Chris walked up to me and looked deep into my eyes. I looked back at him with a look of love. He was so fine the way he looked at me. He then leaned in to kiss me..

Chris - "Get ready to freak out.."

Me - "Oh Chris!"

Then I grabbed him and kissed him. He put his arms around me and kissed me passionatly.

Chris - "I love you Katrina."

Me - "I love you too Chris.." "So much.."

Chris - "I feel really bad baby." "I wanna take you somewhere." "It's a surprise though." "I wanna make up for this whole mess.."

Me - "I look horrible.." "My eyes are all swollen.."

Chris - "You look beautiful."

Me - "You really think so?"

Chris - "Of course." "I want you to know that you don't have to get all dolled up and beautified for me."

Chris - "You look sexy with or without make up on.."

Me - "You think I'm sexy?"

Chris - "Oh hell yeah.." "That's one of the things that drive me nuts about you." "When I met you, I was like damn.." "This girl is fine.."

Me - "Aw Chris!" "You make me feel so special.."

Chris - "You are special baby.." "So what do you say?" "Can I take you to your surprise?"

Me - "Okay.." "But I'm only going because you look really cute."

He bit his lip and smiled.

Chris - "Get over here and kiss me one more time.."

Me - "What are you gonna do if I don't?"

Chris - "Oh so it's gonna be like that now?"

Me - "Why don't you come over here?"

Chris - "Yes mam!"

Me - "Haha!"

We kissed and he spanked my butt.

Me - "Ayee." "Kinky Chris?"

Chris - "Rawr.."

Me - "You are so cute haha."

Chris - "So are you haha." "Now go get ready.."

Me - "Okay haha."

I ran into my room and tried to find something to wear. I left my door open just a little bit so if Chris wanted to peak in, he could. I started to undress and had my back turned to my door. I had a vanity mirror facing the door so I could see if Chris decided to peak in. I took my shirt of and noticed the door move just a little. I looked and saw Chris standing there.

Chris - "Damn.." "You are so sexy.."

Me - "You think so?"

I had my top off.

Chris - "Hell yeah.."

He licked his lips. I knew what he had in mind but I just ignored him.

Me - "Down doggy.." "I'm almost ready."

Chris - "Can I watch you get ready?"

Me - "Yeah haha."

I finished getting ready and we got ready to go.

Chris - "You look beautiful Katrina."

Me - "Thank you.."

We left my house and went to this secret location that Chris wanted to take me to. It had an underground parking lot. At first I got really nervous, then I got excited at the same time. Chris parked and helped me out of the car. We held hands the whole way to where we were going. We walked into this corridor and walked into this studio. It was very quiet. Nobody was in the building but us two.

Chris - "Sit down baby.." "I wanna show you what I've been working on all day today."

I sat down and looked around the room. I had never seen the inside of a recording studio. Only on Chris's Ustreams. Then he turned this computer on and pulled up this song. I knew I had heard it before. When I heard the words, I yelled..

Me - "Another You?"

Chris - "Yeah.." "I wanted to make it, just for you."

Me - "What?" "Are you serious?"

Chris - "Yeah.." "This song will never be released." "That's why I want you to hear it."

Me - "Aw Chris.." "It sounds amazing.."

Chris - "I knew you would like it."

Me - "This is a great surprise.."

Chris - "There's more."

Me - "Oh?"

Chris - "The Grammy's are coming up soon." "I want you to come with me."

Me - "WHAT?"

Chris - "I want you go to the Grammys with me." "I want you to be my date.."

Me - "But, what about the media and.."

Chris - "They can say what they want." "I really would like you to come."

Me - "Of course I would like to come Chris!" "Thank you!"

Chris - "Anything for my baby.."

He kissed me.

Chris - "I love you Katrina."

Me - "I love you too Chris."

We looked into each others eyes and felt a serious connection. I felt that maybe it was time to give him ME. I just wasn't ready. I didn't want to give in too fast. I knew he wanted me. It made me feel special that he wanted me so much. The way he looked at me made me feel special. I felt that maybe if he loved me this much, he could wait. That way, our first time would be special.

No comments:

Post a Comment