Sunday, April 24, 2011

Love.

Chapter 11 

We sat down in the studio and listened to Nicki do her thing. It was awesome! Watching her work was watching an idol. Nicki Minaj rocks. Then she walked out of the recording part.

Chris - "Hey Nicki." "What it do?"

Nicki - "Hello darling." "I'm fine and you?"

Chris - "I'm good haha." "This is my girlfriend Katrina." "Katrina, this is Nicki."

Nicki - "Well hello sweetie."

Me - "Hi Nicki, it's very nice too meet you.."

Nicki - "Likewise.."

Nicki - "Aye Chris." "Check this out and let me know what you think." "Imma go get some lunch." "I'll be back later."

Chris - "Aight." "See ya later."

Me - "This is so cool haha."

Chris - "This is what I do haha."

Me - "I can't believe Imma see some action haha."

Chris - "Haha.." "Aye.." "Pull up some beats.."

The guy in the corner pulled up some beats for Chris like he asked and started getting to work. Watching him work was amazing. Everything he did in that song was great and perfect.

Me - "Dang, this should be a hit single Chris."

Chris - "If things go as planned, it just might be." "It's been under wraps for a while." "Nicki just decided to work on it again."

Chris - "Luckily, I get to be in the song so it's aight haha."

Me - "That is so cool." "When Team Breezy hears this song, they are going to flip out."

Chris - "That's what I like to hear haha." "More 808 and flare.." "Perfect.."

Chris - "I guess I'm done for now." "I just gotta wait for Nicki to get back so I can run it by her."

Me - "You should Ustream haha."

Chris - "Really?" "I don't know.." "Some of my fans are asleep."

Me - "Tweet and wake them up haha."

Chris - "Baha.." "Okay.."

Chris then went on twitter and tweeted for all the fans.

Chris's Tweet - "How does a Ustream sound?"

Of course all of Team Breezy went wild and wanted one.

Chris's Tweet - "I'll be up in a minute." "Here's the link to get there.."

Me - "Aww, that is so sweet." "They have been waiting for you to go on for like ever haha."

Chris - "Anything to make my fans happy." "I love making them happy." "I love them to death."

Chris - "Okay.." "I'm set up haha."

Chris's Tweet - "I'm up!"

The minute he tweeted that, a million viewers were watching him. I sat to the side away from the camera. I didn't want them to see me.

Chris - "Ayo!" "What it do.." "I'm in the studio as you can see.." "We gettin' it poppin up in here haha."

I saw the replies fans were giving him and it was crazy. They love him so much.

Chris - "The albums almost done." "It'll be out pretty soon.." "Be on the lookout for that.." "Yeah 3x will be on it."

Seeing Chris interact with his fans was amazing. I could see him glow. The responses I saw from his fans were amazing too. They showed him so much love. He spent about an hour on Ustream, just sitting there letting the fans see him. Then Chris just sang out of the blue.

Chris - "Woahhh.." "Don't be actin shy up in this room like I make you..." "Nervousss." "Haa."

I laughed.

Chris - "Yup." "We gettin' it poppin up in here." "I gotta go." "I know yall have to go to sleep." "I love yall."

"Peace."

Then, Chris logged off.

Chris - "Ha.." "Did you see some of the responses I got?"

Me - "Yeah haha." "They love you a lot."

Chris - "I love them a lot too." "You wanna go get a bite to eat or something?" "I'm hella hungry."

Me - "Okay haha."

When I said that, I saw Nicki come in.

Nicki - "Hey I'm back."

Chris - "I did my thing on it." "I'll lay something down on it tomorrow."

Nicki - "Okay.." "Thanks Chris." "I'll see you tomorrow." "It was nice meeting you darling."

Me - "It was nice meeting you too.."

Chris and I left the studio and we went to a fancy restraunt in LA. I was kind of nervous because this was the first time we were actually SEEN in public together. The media could be anywhere taking pictures of us. I looked around but I didn't see anything. Chris and I ordered our food and we ate lunch.

Chris - "So.." "What do you wanna do later?"

Me - "I don't know haha." "What were you thinking we should do?"

Chris - "I don't know." "Maybe watch a movie?"

Me - "That sounds nice haha."

Chris - "Cool haha." "We should swing by the store real fast though."

Me - "Why?"

Chris - "I need to get some condoms haha."

Me - "Oh yeah haha." "That would be nice haha."

Chris - "That was a bomb lunch." "Ready?"

Me - "Yeah.."

We left the restraunt and went to the store.

Chris - "I'll be right back."

Me - "Okay.."

Chris closed the car door and went into the store. I played around with Chris's stereo and played his music. Then I noticed some media people trying to hide, but making it obvious they were there. Retards. I just kept cool and ignored them. I saw Chris coming out of the store and saw TMZ. They swarmmed him like flies on shit. He tried to ignore them. Then he said a few words to the camera and got into the car with me and shut the door.

Chris - "Did they get pictures of you?"

Me - "Yeah.."

Chris - "Ughh." "I hate them."

TMZ got a couple of pictures of us and then we left them at the store.

Me - "You didn't let the condoms show right?"

Chris - "Nah.."

Me - "Okay good."

He drove to his house and we chilled over there. He turned on the news and they already had pictures of Chris and I on the news. TMZ's crazy asses actually were so nosey, they tried to close up on the bag Chris came out of the store with and tried to see what it was. They made the assumption that it was viagra or some shit. Then they said that he must be sleeping with me, since I was the girl in the car. Those sick bastards. I shut off the TV and looked at Chris.

Chris - "Wow.." "Crazy muh fuckers." "What movie do you want to watch?"

Me - "Dang, I don't care." "Just get my mind off of this bullshit."

Chris - "Don't chu be on that bullshit... all night!" "Haha."

Me - "Oh gosh haha."

Chris put in this movie and we snuggled up next to each other. It was so nice being with him. Then, I got a text from Sabrina.

Sabrina - "Aye, you with Chris?"

Me - "How did you know?"

Sabrina - "Just wondering.."

Me - "What are you doing?"

Sabrina - "Nothing.."

Me - "You're outside the gate, aren't you."

Sabrina - "Maybe.."

Me - "Gah!" "Hold on haha."

Me - "You will never believe who is outside of the gate.."

Chris - "Papparazzi?"

Me - "No, Sabrina."

Chris - "Haha.." "This girl." "Wait a minute, how did she find out where I lived?"

Me - "I have no idea!" "I'm telling you, this girl is a stalker!"

Chris - "Haha.." "Let her in.."

Me - "You sure?"

Chris - "Yeah.."

I texted Sabrina and told her I would be outside in a minute. I left my phone with Chris and went outside to unlock the gate.

Sabrina - "Dangg dude." "Nice place haha."

Me - "It ain't mine, it's my boyfriends haha."

Sabrina - "Why are you walking so funny?"

Me - "No reason.."

Sabrina - "You slept with him, didn't you.."

Me - "I'll tell you about it later."

We walked inside of the house and went into the living room.

Chris - "Hey number one fan!"

Sabrina - "Hi Chris.." "Hahaha."

Chris - "How you doin' mama?"

Sabrina - "Gooood..." "Hahaha."

Chris - "That's good." "We were just watchin' a movie if you wanna watch with us."

Sabrina - "Okay!" "But first I need to talk to Katrina."

Me - "What?"

Sabrina - "We'll be right back.."

Sabrina pulled me outside.

Sabrina - "You SLEPT with him?!"

Me - "Yes I did, and I'm proud of it."

Sabrina - "You are so lucky!" "What was it like?!" "How does CJ look?!" "AH!"

Me - "You can't tell anybody this dude okay?"

Sabrina - "Of course.." "Now tell me!"

Me - "It was amazing.." "And CJ is way bigger than what I had imagined." "That's why I'm walking funny."

"He tore me up.."

Sabrina just looked at me with a blank face.

Sabrina - "Oh my gosh." "Now that you had sex with him, I will NEVER look at him the same." "It's like he's yours.."

Me - "He is mine haha." "ALLLL MINE." "Muahaha!"

Sabrina - "Oh gosh.."

Me - "Lets go watch a movie.."

Sabrina - "Okay.."

We went back inside and watched a movie. It was nice. Chris and I continued dating for 3 years, with the public knowing. He proposed to me on Christmas night. We got married in July and we had a baby boy the following year. My life with Chris is so wonderful. I don't think I could ask for anything else. It was like what I imagined, but better. His family loved me, and my family loved him as well. Ashley and Sabrina saw Chris regularly and after the second year, Sabrina mellowed out and was like one of his best friends. Team Breezy took everything quite easy. They were very supportive of mine and Chris's relationship. It was very surprising because usually, they want to kill a girl that's with Chris. Of course, the media had their say so but we didn't care. Eventually, everybody stopped looking at Chris like some monster after the baby was born. I guess people saw him in a different way and decided to forgive him for his past. He showed people what he was and that helped a lot. Our life got better after the 5th year we were married. Chris and I got pregnant again and had a little girl. She looked just like Chris. With our growing family, I couldn't ask for anything more. I had everything that I had ever hoped for, but it was better than I had imagined.




-Katrina Sanchez

Shout outs to Chris, Sabrina, Ashley, Joey and ALL the haters! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment