Chapter 5
I woke up the next morning and found the day to be like any other day. I had to go to work, as usual.
On my way to work, I noticed the Sonic Chris and I had gone to the night before. I will never look at that Sonic the same way again. I continued on to work and did what I had to do for the day. There was this one customer that kept eyeballing me. I kept looking at her but she wouldn't say anything. I kept going to her table to see if she needed anything and she kept saying no. Finally, I went to her table and handed her a receipt.
Me - "Is everything okay mam?" "I noticed you were looking at me like you have been wanting to ask me something."
Lady - "Yes, everything's just fine." "I just wanted to know something.."
Me - "Okay.."
Lady - "I could have sworn I saw you with some guy last night at an arcade." "There wasn't anyone in there but you two.."
Lady - "Why?"
Me - "It's a long story haha."
Lady - "May I ask what his name is?"
I looked at the lady very strange. She kept looking at me like she was a news reporter or a paparazzi. I stepped back.
Me - "I don't mean to be rude but, I dont think it's any of your business what his name is, or why we were in the arcade by ourselves."
Me - "Have a nice day lady.."
I walked away from the lady and went to the cash register. I saw the lady walk up to the cash register.
Lady - "I hope you have a nice day too.."
Me - "Mhmm!"
I saw her walk out the door and I felt relief. I was shocked that someone would try and do that do me. How rude! I continued on with my day and before I knew it, my shift was over. I walked out of the restraunts doors and walked to my car. I had that feeling like someone was still staring at me so before I unlocked my car, I looked around and didn't see anyone. I continued unlocking my car when I got a text. It was from Chris.
Chris's Text - "Hey baby girl, are you okay?"
I opened the car door and sat inside my car and answered Chris's text.
Me - "Heeey." "Yes I'm fine." "I'm leaving work right now."
Chris - "Don't leave yet.."
Right as I was about to reply to that text, I heard a knock on my car window. It was Chris! I opened the door on my side and got out of the car.
Me - "What are you doing here Chris?"
Chris - "I thought I'd come by and see you work haha."
Me - "How did you know I worked here?"
Chris - "See that building across the street?"
Me - "Yeah?"
Chris - "I've been over there all day filling out paper work." "I saw you from the window."
Me - "Aww." "I bet you work so hard.."
Chris - "I bet you work hard too.." "Dealing with weird people all day haha."
Me - "Oh my gosh!" "You will never believe what happened to me today.."
Chris - "What happened?"
I told Chris what had happened with that lady as we walked up and down the parking lot.
Chris - "Yeah, that was probably a spy media person haha."
Me - "It was wierd.."
Chris - "Yeah, just ignore them."
Me - "Will do haha."
Chris - "You wanna hang out today?" "We can kick it at my place if you want.."
Me - "That sounds nice." "I should go home first."
Chris - "Okay.." "Can I come with you?"
Me - "Sure haha."
I got into my car and Chris got in his car and we drove to my house. I got out of my car and opened the door of the house.
Chris - "Wow, you got a nice place here."
I threw my keys on the table.
Me - "Thank you haha." "It fits me." "It's just the right size."
Chris - "It looks like it haha."
Me - "Well, I'm going to go take a shower real fast.." "Make yourself at home." "I'll be right out."
Chris - "Aight." "Thanks."
Chris turned on the TV and turned it to channel 11, FOX. The Lakers game was on. I went to go get in the shower and the whole time I was taking a shower, I couldn't believe that Chris was in my house, watching TV while I was taking a shower. I freaked out just a little bit. I finished up with my shower and went into my living room with a towel on. I didn't think anything of it because I had a habit of doing that. Then I remembered Chris was there.
Chris - "Oh haha."
Me - "I'm sorry haha." "I have to come in here to get to my room."
Chris - "Nah nah, it's just.."
He cleared his throat.
Chris - "That's just fine haha."
He tried to concentrate on the game but I knew he wanted to stare at me. By the time he did look back at me, I was in my room getting dressed. I walked out with my regular clothes on. My favorite purple striped shirt and some nice, tight jeans. I went back into the bathroom to put my make up on and to do my hair. I walked out into the living room after I was done getting ready.
Me - "Sorry I took so long getting ready haha."
Chris - "Nah that's fine." "The game was on so it's cool." "You ready to go babygirl?"
Me - "Yeahh."
Chris - "Aight." "We can go in my car."
Me - "Okay haha."
We walked outside when I noticed my neighbor was outside looking towards my house. I could tell she was thinking something was up because whenever someone comes to my house, they don't come in a million dollar lamborgini. I looked at her and smiled and then she saw Chris.
Neighbor - "OH MY GOSH!"
Me - "Get in the car!" "QUICK!"
Chris - "Why?"
Me - "Just do it!"
We jumped in the car.
Me - "If you don't start the car right now, my crazy neighbor is going to come over here!" "DRIVE!"
Chris spinned out of the driveway and was gone like a lightning bolt. I looked out of the side mirrors and saw
my neighbor standing at the end of her driveway with a piece of paper and and sharpie. Then I looked at Chris.
Me - "My bad about that." "My neighbor saw you and shes like crazy about you haha." "She would have tackled you."
Chris - "Thanks for the heads up haha." "Maybe if I see her again, I'll say wassup or something."
Me - "She'd like that."
We continued driving to Chris's LA house. Surprisingly, I had passed his house a million times in a row going to work. His house was literally two freaking blocks away from me. If I would have known that, I would have ran to his house before I met him. Talk about celeb privacy!
Me - "WOW!" "I didn't know you lived like two blocks down from me!"
Chris - "Haha, well now you know gorgeous."
I giggled.
Me - "Thanks for bringing me here." "It's nice.."
The house had a long driveway to get to the actual house. The property was covered by tall and pretty trees. No wonder I didn't see the house! I did notice the gate when I was on my way to work everyday, but I figured it was nothing. I didn't know it was the love of my life's house! Chris opened the gate and we drove in. He finally pulled up to the house and I looked all around me. The house was beautiful.
Me - "Now this, is a nice house haha."
Chris - "Haha thanks." "Come on cutie.."
He helped me out of the car and walked with me inside of the house.
Chris - "Well, this is my house haha."
Me - "It's beautiful Chris."
I looked around the house in amazement. The house was literally perfect and beautiful.
Chris - "How about we go out to the back." "We can have a little party back there."
Me - "Okay haha."
We walked through the house and I looked out into the backyard. Chris had a huge in-ground pool and a jacuzzi right next to a bar. There were party lights all through the back yard. There was even a little lounge area with a roof with a couch and tables.
Me - "Wow Chris, this is nice.."
Chris - "Thank you haha."
The whole floor of the backyard was pure concrete. No dirt what so ever. Chris turned on some music, which was his of course and went inside real fast. He came out with some swimming trunks on. It was pure HEAVEN! He was shirtless and fiiiiiineeeee! I looked at him and my jaw literally dropped.
Chris - "Haha, need a bathing suit?"
Me - "Yes, puh.. lease.."
Chris walked back into the house laughing. That tease, he knew I would react that way. Thats why he did it. Nerd.. He walked back out and gave me a two piece bathing suit. Luckily I was skinny so I wasn't embarrassed to put it on.
Me - "Thanks haha." "Imma go change real fast."
Chris - "Okay, the bathroom is down the hall, on your right."
Me - "Okay.."
I walked into the house and tried to find the bathroom. I finally found the hallway and when I did, I couldn't help but look at the pieces of art Chris had hanging on the walls. I found the bathroom and changed right away. Then I went back to the backyard.
Chris - "All situated?"
He was making martini's for the both of us.
Me - "Yeah haha."
I took my towel and hid my body just a little bit. Chris walked over and handed me the martini.
Chris - "How about I make us some BBQ.."
Me - "Aw Chris, you don't have to.."
Chris - "I insist baby girl." "Go ahead and get your sexiness in that hot tub.."
Me - "Okay haha."
When Chris said that, I got butterflies in my stomach. He actually in a way called me "sexy". I couldn't believe this was happening.
Chris - "Chicken or Steak?"
Me - "Chicken haha."
Chris - "Aight.."
He marinated the chicken and put it on the grill. Then he walked over to the hot tub and joined me.
Chris - "You look beautiful Katrina."
Me - "Thank you haha." "You don't look too bad yourself.."
I did a retarded giggle.
Chris - "Ha.." "You know how I do.."
He took the warm water from the jacuzzi and rubbed it on his sexy body and shoulders.
Chris - "Imma go check on the chicken.."
Me - "Okay haha."
I took a sip of my martini and it was the best martini I ever had. I looked at Chris getting out of the jacuzee and saw that the water pulled on his swimming trunks just a little bit to where I could see his butt. I laughed a little bit so he couldn't hear me. Then I blushed. I couldn't help but stare at him cooking with the water dripping all over his nice and sexy fit body. Then he came and walked towards the jacuzzi again. He got in and slowly went into the water. When he went in, his swimming trunks make a really huge bubble, right where CJ was and I couldn't help but laugh.
Me - "Bahaha."
Chris - "Uh oh haha."
Me - "Looks like you got a problem haha."
Chris - "Yeah I do haha."
Me - "Haha.."
He pressed on the bubble to wear it disappeared. It was so HOT!
chris - "The chicken will be done in a few minutes."
Me - "Okay haha." "You really didn't have to make us anything."
Chris - "It's okay haha." "I wanted to show my hospitality."
Me - "That's cute haha."
Chris - "You're cute.."
He winked at me. AH!
I took a sip of my martini and looked at him with my eyebrow arched. Then I saw him look at me and smile when I did that.
Chris - "Imma go finish cooking the chicken." "I'll be right back cutie."
I took another sip and looked at the glass. I noticed half of my drink was gone and I placed it on the side of the jacuzee. I didnt want to get drunk the first hour I was there so I decided to cool it. I looked over at Chris and he was coating the chicken with BBQ sauce. It looked delicious.
Me - "Should I get out so we can eat?"
Chris - "Nah baby girl, we can eat in there."
Me - "Oh okay.."
He walked over with our plates and sat inside the hot tub. I took a bite of my chicken and it was BOMB! Chris was an excellent cook. I couldn't help but look at him and smile.
Chris - "Good?"
Me - "It's super yummy."
Chris - "That's good haha."
Chris - "So uh, what do you like to do for fun?"
Me - "Well, I like to hang out with my friends when I have time, and I like to go on myspace, facebook and twitter."
Me - "I love the internet haha."
Chris - "That sounds cool haha."
Me - "Yeah haha." "What do you like to do for fun?"
Chris - "I like to do a lot of things." "I like to party and have a good time." "When I'm home, and not working.."
Chris - "I like to play video games and ride my 4 wheelers."
Chris - "Sometimes my homies come over and we go all out haha."
Me - "That sounds awesome haha."
Chris - "Yeah.."
We continued talking over dinner and it was amazing. Talking to Chris was like talking to one of my best friends that I've known for years. If I felt this comfortable with him, who knows what else could happen between us.
No comments:
Post a Comment